I've found that the overwhelming majority of online information on artificial intelligence research falls into one of two categories: the first is aimed at explaining advances to lay audiences, and the second is aimed at explaining advances to other researchers. I haven't found a good resource for people with a technical background who are unfamiliar with the more advanced concepts and are looking for someone to fill them in. This is my attempt to bridge that gap, by providing approachable yet (relatively) detailed walkthroughs.
- Neural Episodic Control (2017 Mar)
- Overcoming Catastrophic Forgetting in Neural Networks (2017 Jan)
- Early Visual Concept Learning with Unsupervised Deep Learning (2016 Sep)
- One-shot Learning with Memory-Augmented Neural Networks (2016 May)
- Neural Turing Machine (2014 Oct)
- Variational Autoencoders (VAEs) (2013 Dec)
- Johnson-Lindenstrauss lemma